- Freight must be paid in advance, in cash or on account, in order to be shipped or delivered to any community.
- Payment for freight costs on larger items (eg. quads, snowmobiles, bikes) is required before the items are accepted for drop off at our warehouse.
- Claims for damaged goods:
- All claims must be filed within 7 days of delivery. Upon receipt of delivered items, customers must note all damages on the waybill, sign, date, and present the waybill to the Aklak agent to file a claim.
- Compensation on cargo with no declared value items is based on $1.10/kg or $50.00, whichever is greater. Liquor is shipped at owner's risk.
- Receipt or proof of purchase may be required on high value items in luggage.
Printer Friendly Version